Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oklahoma Trip

Well, we got to fly home this last weekend for July 4th. Hubbs usually rehabs 6 days a week, and then does an at-home workout on Sundays. The Royals were kind enough to give Hubbs a day off from his rehab, so we took off for Oklahoma. The flight there was not full so Southwest let us take Kaden's carseat on the plane. He slept in it for about the first 30 minutes and then decided he wanted to play the rest of the time. It was SO nice to no be traveling alone and have someone to pass the kid off to when he got bored in my arms. We got in about 2:00am to Wilberton, America where Josh's famliy reunion was. I got to meet a lot of his famliy that I haven't met yet in our 3 and half years of marriage, and everyone had a blast with Kaden. Late that night, we drove to Eufaula, America where my mom and dad's lake house it. My sister and all my cousins were there as well, so we had a blast on the lake that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!