Tuesday, July 20, 2010

San Diego

Kaden and I took a road trip with the in-laws to San Diego this past weekend. It's only a 6 hour drive from PHX so we (I) jumped at the chance. I could actually hear the ocean calling my name. Josh met us there on his day off from rehab and we all drove back together early the following day, so he could make it back to work in time. Needless to say, it was hard to leave! I don't know if leaving San Diego or coming back to Phoenix was worse. Don't get me wrong, I love Phoenix. In the winter. It's pretty miserable in the summer. San Diego definitely made me miss my home in Florida that's close to the water. So I am in the process of trying to find a flight home for the first time in 5 months. I want to show Kaden his little room and all his little toys that we had to leave behind. It's sounding like we have a couple weeks left in AZ, then the baby and I will be driving our car and the trailer back to Oklahoma to leave it at one of our parents' houses until baseball season is over. Praise Jesus for giving us family that lives right smack dab in the middle of the nation!

This picture pretty much sums up our life-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!