Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Visit From the In-Laws

The in-laws are in town. Mom-in-law, dad-in-law, and bro-in-law. Notice how this isn't followed by an "UGH!" or a "dang it!"... That is because I actually ENJOY my in-laws. Of course I love them, but I really always have fun around them too. I know good in-laws are hard to come by because of all the stories I have heard from my girlfriends. Like the friend whose mom-in-law redecorated her living room when she wasn't home, bahahahaha. I hope that my future daughter-in-law has nice things to say about me. And doesn't mind me calling my sweet little angel three times a day. And prepares me a bedroom to live in at their home.

ANYWAYS, we had a great time last night! We went on a dinner cruise in Sarasota Bay from Marina Jacks. HIGHLY recommended if you ever visit Sarasota. It was SO nice having a break from the baby, and I don't feel guilty at all saying that. Here are some (very bad quality) pics taken from Hubbs' phone-

First of all, I would like to say that the Canadian dude that took this didn't count to three! HENCE the weird smile thing from both of us. Who doesn't count to three?! Or say, "reeeeeeeeady?" Must be a Canuck thing...
Sunset over Bird Key-

This in the Ringling Bridge in Sarasota, taken after a couple glasses of vino-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!