Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Visit to Okie

Back in Colorado Springs. BRRRRR. Right when I landed it started to snow. Awesome. It's so pretty here though so it cancels out my hatred of cold weather.

Oklahoma was a blast, I'm missing that place. I thought I would give you a little idea of what you might find on the 10 o'clock news when there are no tornadoes haunting the state and the Thunder isn't playing-



Yep, this is NEWS. As you can see on the image above, swearing is actually GOOD for pain. See mom, what did I tell you when I was in 8th grade?! But as you can also see, don't go wasting your bad words on silly old things like when that Jeep Grand Cherokee in front of you is being a $@#!ing idiot by driving too slow or an @$$hole maniac by speeding way to fast. Or when your best friend is going on and on and on again about that stupid boss of hers and you just want to yell, "I don't give a $#*!" No. Only save it for GENUINE pain, because then it's OKAY to curse- it's therapeutic, and Channel 9 News said so.

We had the pleasure of going to the Game 2 OKC Thunder/Denver Nuggets playoff game in OKC while I was back and we had a stinkin' blast (thanks for the tix dad)! This is my sis and I "Thundering Up"-







Speak of my sis, just thought I would share a little video she threw together of Kaden. When they are together, she teaches him all sorts of "how to be a hoodrat" things like how to throw up a deuce (a peace sign), to ALWAYS wear his Jordans no matter what (this is gear inspired but the image and essence of Michael Jordan), and to booty-pop (just Google Beyonce). None of it has stuck so far, which is good for me- it's always annoying to raise a baby thug. Or so I hear. Anyways here is the video. We got bored:



Bahaha.

Mother's Day is rapidly approaching and I thought I would plug my jewelry and website here a little. Stella & Dot charms are about as cute as they come. They are very thoughtful and personal. You can choose letters that would mean something special to the women in your life or there's even a charm that says "MOM" and you can add birthstones around it. Just take a look, that would be WAY easier- www.stelladot.com/ashleighfields.



Or you can just click here to go directly to the Mother's Day gifts- http://stelladot.com/sites/ashleighfields/productcatalog?page=productlisting.category&categoryId=1154

Ta-ta for now! SMILE today :)

1 comment:

  1. don't forget i taught him to raise the roof.. what what?

    --kasey ( i don't know how to comment on here without being anonymous)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!