Monday, March 28, 2011

Curveball!

Well, maybe after this post my blog title will finally make sense to you. Today, Hubbs was traded to the Colorado Rockies. So we will NOT be going to Indianapolis after all. Instead, we will be going to Colorado Springs where Hubbs will be starting the year with their Triple-A team. Soooooo here is my NEW route, while driving a massive truck and pulling a 6x12 cargo trailer -


Yep, you read that right. 1,865 miles with a baby and a huge dog. Great. My mom is going to fly out to make the drive with me at least. So I have spent a ton of hours on the internet today trying to find a decent place to live. Hubbs leaves early in the morning to fly to Scottsdale, and then in a week we will take off for Colorado. That's the plan anyway, who knows if something ELSE will happen by then!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Definitely a curveball, but I bet you will love Colorado! So glad you are not making the drive alone.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!