Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Funday

It's Sunday, 85 degrees out, and my Hubbs is home early from work and my baby is taking a nap. Life is good. When Kaden wakes up, we will probably do something more productive, but for now being lazy and taking it easy is way more fun.

We had some very good friends over last night for a cookout and it was a VERY good time! The cast included Bridget and Jeremy, Caroline and Patrick (and Isablella, 18 months), Steve and Jacky, Kara and Kevin, Doug, and at one point Karen and Jamie and 7 of their 8 kids. We ate, drank, played cornhole (aka BAGS to the northerners), ate some more, played Rock Band, drank some more, told good stories, and shared laughed the entire evening. It's so important to have people in your life that can make you smile and laugh, and when you are surrounded by lots of them at once, things just go right. I'm thankful we have found friends here in Florida that share the same values as us and that are fun to be around!

It looks like my time herein Florida is down to two weeks. By looking at my pale skin, you would never think I even go out and enjoy the sun, but I am REALLY going to miss it. It's 38 degrees right now in Indianapolis. I don't even know where my coats are in this house at this point, but I guess it would be in my best interest to find them. Just thinking about putting on a sweater makes me sweat right now. Anyways, have a great weekend and don't forget to SMILE!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!