Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deadbeat Mom

Sooooooo I can't walk on my left leg. I made an appointment with a podiatrist this morning (which I have to wait THREE days for, ugh), and have prescribed myself some rest. It's a very *couch* day for me. Mickeymouse Clubhouse has been my babysitter today, and I couldn't feel more awful about it. I tried reading the little dude some books, but we only made it through a couple before he wasn't having it any more. Everytime I get up to stretch or ice, I try to play a quick game of "chase" or "tickle monster", and end up regretting it and hobble back to my spot on the couch. Hopefully Hubbs' game ends early today so he came come home to play with Bubby.

I just wanted to let all the people out there who are currently computer-bound, that if you really want to have some fun, start YouTubing Charlie Sheen's recent interviews. They. Are. Awesome. It compares to when you watch an episode of Jersey Shore and ask yourself, "do people like this REALLY exist out there?" Yes. Yes they do. And the commander in chief of these ridiculous people is a man named Charlie Sheen (you may know him still as "Wild Thing").

I'll just go ahead and share one of my favorites- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The poor reporter stuck with interviewing the dummy could barely even keep a straight face.

I just noticed that I have a follower! Yes, it's only ONE follower, but a follower none the less. To my follower- you know who you are- I heart you and follow you also.

1 comment:

  1. Wait... is it me? Pick me! Pick me! I'm a follower! And also a commenter (double score). Seriously, blog more. I love it. I need more humor in my life because my blog becomes more and more depressing. HELP.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!