Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forgotten but Not Gone

Well, well, well! We meet again. I totally forgot about this blog! Imagine my excitement when I stumbled onto a friend's blogger.com account and after five minutes into reading her posts I remembered I had my own. A little update for your plejh (sounds like pleasure, without the -ure)-

August- Went home to Florida (drove the trailer from AZ to FL [2,421 mi.]). Hubbs ended Physical Therapy on hip in Surprise and started rehab in Springdale, Arkansas for 2 weeks with the Royals AA-team (loved the area, did NOT love the hotel we lived in there- totally felt like I was cheating on Residence Inn).

September- Hubbs finishes rehab and joins team in KC with baby and wife in tow. Lived in Staybridge Suites for the month, and enjoyed it. Went to Chicago and Minnesota for a road trip and racked up the Southwest points.

October- Visted both parents in Okie after season. Kaden's first birthday party at Gymboree Play and Music in OKC (tear). Head to Puerto Rico for 6 weeks for Hubbs to play winter ball. Baby and I learned un piquito Espanol.

November- Enjoyed living on the beach in Puerto Rico, and began training for a half marathon (Miami, January 2011). Spent Thanksgiving with a bunch of new friends in a condo in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico.

December- HOME TO FLORIDA FINALLY. Settled in and enjoyed time with friends. Continued training my running, and gave up gluten to clear up my face and feel better. Went to Okie for Christmas and both my running and no-gluten went to crap. New Years in OKC with family.

January- Had to drive a U-haul back from OKC to FL. Now have two cars for the first time in 6 months and feel spoiled!

Which brings us to the present. My gluten-free diet is finally back on track and my half-marathon is in two weeks. Bubby is back on some kind of a sleep schedule, which means mom is happy!

Ummmmmmm, sooooooo... Sorry to be short but Dexter is on, and you know that whole thing about priorities...

1 comment:

  1. Well, well... look at this! I just started following you last summer and then you quit writing. I was starting to take it personally. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!